“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, the staff very friendly. The order came pretty quick and the tables looked clean.
I had a seafood dish and my boyfriend had homemade pasta.

Definitely will come back soon!:)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,635)

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

A nice restaurant where you can see them make the pasta, see the chefs working in the kitchen and the food taste good. How in the world can the management allow such a poor and careless service??

1  Thank Smisen
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The restaurant looks very dark & uninviting but the food is very good so its well worth taking the plunge & eating here.

I had a great bowl of mussels to start with and these had a lovely spicy broth and some toasted bread which went very well. I think had rabbit with Parmesan potatoes which was delicious and I could have eaten two of. My daughter had the ravioli which she thought was delicious.

Fanta was 4.5 euro here and a 1/2l of vino rosso was 6.5 euro. The total bill for 1 starter & 2 main courses plus cover & drinks was 58 euros.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Not a place someone could enjoy the food. Tables are squeezed like sardines in a can. Our neighbors stared whole dinner to our tables. Tables, btw, are very small, to small for big plates which food is served on. Place is overcrowded an you are expected to eat in few minutes an leave the place to the next tourist in line. Waiters are fairly professional, however not friendly and definitely do not create any feeling of being welcome. The lady at front desk who also takes care of bills and payments is very rude and unfriendly.
The food is good, nevertheless overpriced for Italy, even for Rimini.
We ordered beef tartar, the meat was at really high quality but served wit no bread, toasted or fresh, and no butter. When we asked for both waiters were so astonished like we asked for utmost stupid and strange thing. Btw, beef tartar is one of the favorite dish of my husband and myself and we have eaten almost always when we go out - all around the world - it has always been served with toasted bread and butter.
Do not recommend the place, the end of the day it is just very overpriced fast food restaurant for naive tourists.

1  Thank Dvorjanka1
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant for food, service, price, atmosphere and for something that little bit different. I would highly recommend this to anybody.