“Very rude staff”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Very rude staff”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I have been there few days ago while I was in Rimini for a fair.
It was lunch time, around noon and I was quite in a hurry.
Just because I was in a hurry I decided to order just one main course and I did pick a a dish of pumpkin stuffed tortelli with parmesan cheese. Well when the waiter realized that I was not going to order anything else he said " and that it? " ( solo questo?) with a grimace of disapproval.
He was very rude for all the time I was in the restaurant.
When I got my dish I couldn' t belive my eyes ??? There were only 5 little tortelli in the middle of an empty dish !!!
Altough the quality of the food is preatty good the attitude of the staff was really rude and totally unprofessional.
I would never recommend this place for anybody . Particularly for people who appreciate a professional service.
I had a final espresso and a bottle of water and the total bill was more than 20 euros .
20 euros for 5 tortellini and an espresso???
Altough I come to Rimini for business every year in January I would never come back to this place.

• Visited January 2014

• Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
“A Fine Meal”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went there with our 13 year old daughter. We all found something delicious. The service was good and friendly. Love the outdoor area. Hope to visit again if we can get back to Rimini!

Barcelona, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, nice price”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had a very nice night having dinner at Chi Burdlaz. Good quality, fun and attentive staff, nice prices.

Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Top Pasta ”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We run into Chi Burdlaz with no reservation on a rainy day and we were a group of 4.

Excellent pizza and great pasta dishes. All homemade pasta. We had both the spaghetti and the "Strozzapreti" pasta. Really worth the money you spend.

Decor wise, it's kind of "Traditional - cool" with many old tools and signs here and there.

The service was quick but could improve in terms of friendliness.

Istanbul, Turkey
“Good restaurant, but be prepared”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I go there every year during a Trade Fair in Rimini, so I have a couple of dinners here every year. The food is great, lots of meat. But you have to be prepared for the service, I mean the waiters seem to be rude because if their jokes but that's the style of the restaurant, some people like it but some people don't.

It's a very busy and popular restaurant especially at the weekends so I'd suggest to make a reservation before going there.

• Visited October 2013