“Worst ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is horrible. All dishes we have ordered were not fresh and just heated a little before serving so felt like eating in a cheap cafeteria. Though the total bill looked like at expensive gourmet restaurant. Also do not expect any nice treatment unless you are Russian.

1  Thank AlexeiTimofti
Write a ReviewReviews (2,680)

Reviewed September 3, 2012

very good food in a great and nice designed place....great interiordesign (not lounge or trendy but very bohemien and kind of trashy)...very good atmosphere....not a standard beach side terras!
go and taste....and see! (a little more smile from the lady of the house had been even more ok....but maybe she had a bad day....) succes !

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I came here late one night for pizza and beer. I got a really good pizza with shrimp and grilled zucchini and a couple of Becks beer. They have a lovely outside dining area and a large menu that makes it difficult to make a quick choice for dinner. But you can never go wrong with pizza and the pizza is very good here. The shrimp was tender and not overcooked. The grilled zucchini was an unexpected surpise which went well with the shrimp. The prices are very reasonable especilally when you consider that you don't have to leave that "mandatory" USA +15% tip. The service was professional and we were never made to feel rushed or unwanted.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This buzzy restaurant looked inviting and interesting but dont be fooled, it was the worst we had experienced in all the years we have travelled in Italy. The owner/ Maitre'd a swarthy well dressed middle aged lothario greeted us and was about to seat us when three young women arrived. He immediately left us standing while he went through a well rehearsed routine to impress the girls all the while escorting them to a table nearby. He then showed us to our table. Good start....The service was at best indifferent touching on the quite rude. We ordered a nice bottle of wine and decided on the grilled mixed seafood plate which was mainly different varieties of small fish and not cheap.When the platter finally arrived I could immediately smell that something was off. I found that three of the fish were really giving off a foul odour. As Id never seen this type of fish before I thought that I would give it the benefit of the doubt and at least try a tiny morsel. Should have known that anything that smells that bad cant be good.It was rank and I had to spit it out
I pushed the offending fish to the side and persevered with some of the other offerings as I didnt want to cause a scene and spoil our last night in Rimini.
When the owner drifted past I pointed out the smell and showed him the fish. He looked at them then left saying that all the fish was fresh today. After a while he returned with three uncooked fish on a plate to prove his story. I pointed to the new arrivals and said "they may be fresh but mine are definately not" to which he shrugged and left.
We couldnt believe his attitude and needless to say we didnt see him near us again. It was around this time that they started up a projector shining images of Italy on a screen directly behind me and into my eyes. I asked a waiter if it could be raised a little and was told quiet bluntly that " No it could not".... Strike three,we got up paid our bill and left.
This restaurant obviously does very well in the tourist season as there are thousands of people about and the restaurant is well placed on on the street but be aware they are not interested in repeat business, only your hard earned money. So do yourself a favour and dine else where

4  Thank JacquesSydney
Reviewed July 2, 2012

what a shame this was one of our favorites, food was poor and service very slow and well below standard, need to improve, at these prices people expect and deserve better