“value/ cost inbalance”

Ranked #206 of 1,138 Restaurants in Rimini
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Well, the cost for a saladvsnd drinks is maybe 10% chesper then in a 4/5 star hotel! The WiFi did not work, the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank P8851JWanthonyh
Write a reviewReviews (214)

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This is my forth day in Rimini. We had been to del fino everyday for a drink/coffee/drink. The owner was always friendly and polite to us. On our forth day we decided to eat, I am a chef and my partner is a good eater. So far this has by far been my best meal. I thought my dish was the best my partner thought her dish was the best, we both decided to not argue and nominate del fino as our best restaurant we have visited so far. Presentation was amazing, sauces were exceptional and the taste was beyond this world. Situated in a perfect location on the beach. Del Fino is a must try.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

DelFino doesn't have a large menu, but what's on the list has taste and quality. Fresh seafood served with smiles. Perfetto.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I went to eat here this week my adult daughters dressed nicely and although there were probably 20 tables free we were told that they were booked. We didn't go back. Is this a restaurant for Italians only I wonder?

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank SPrynn
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This is a decent restaurant, in a good location on the beach, but I was dissapointed on the last visit. The prices were high for what was served, and the quality left a lot to be desired. Over the years I've had some good meals here, but the fish the other night didn't seem fresh, and was expensive by Rimini standards.

Date of visit: August 2017