“Small family cafe”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

One of the best piadas we have tried in Rimini. Huge selection of ingredients. Short waiting time. Very popular place.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,585)

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I had piadina before, but of course for a perfect one, you have to go to Romagna.
They use fresh ingredients and they are fast, the wait is not very long. They give you a device that vibrates when your order is ready, so that you don't have to wait in line while you're waiting, and I found that a very smart choice: they know they have a lot of customers, so they found a way to make the wait less of a pain.
I tried the piadina, but they also have cassone, another typical product of the region, next time I'll certainly try that!
I ordered their beer as week, which was very good as well.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband and cousins from New Jersey!!! Wanted them to try something romagnolo!! They really loved it.. then July we brought my brother in law.. he loved it.. with sausages greens, mozzarella.. so many types of piadine you can normal, vegans... enjoy eating at Lella's afternoon and evening!!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Recommended typical food from Romagna: piadina e cassone. Come and taste the benchmark for this delicious tradition! Recommended Philadelphia cheese and figs.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

My cousin took us here for real typical lunch. Piada with just about any filling you could imagine. We each selected different items and we all came away filled. My wife also bought a package to bring home. Piada is a local type of flat bread and Romagna is its original home. Give it a try!!!

Date of visit: June 2017