Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018

If you are looking for a cheap hotel in Rimini for a short stay, then you will struggle to do better than this hotel that is 5 minutes walk to sea, 20 minutes walk from the train station and 20 minutes walk from the old city and key attractions. Its located in a safe street so walking home from the club or bars will not be an issue. But that is about all that it has to recommend it to be honest. The breakfast was weird. A selection of shop bought cakes and a bowl of fruit- usually oranges- with tea and coffee. I have a severe milk allergy and since I could not indulge in the breakfast, I asked for soya milk so that I can have some tea with my orange. I was promptly advised by the duty manager on the day that the soya finished last week and that he was sorry. No offer to get more was put forward. So for most days, I just decided not to go down for the breakfast. I will say however that they do a fabulous evening meal. For just 15 euros, you will get a sterling 3 course meal with alcohol at the hotel served between 7.30 and 9pm. There are some nice places to eat locally but most have tourist prices. Eating at Hotel Jolie will not disappoint. The room was ok.
dated but overall clean. No frills. Broken shower. Stained this and that. The staff were nice. A special mention to the blonde lady behind the front desk who spoke perfect English and always made the effort to go the extra mile whenever we asked anything of her. She made a lot of difference to our last few days there. I didn't hate my time here. Overall, the experience was fine. Its just such a shame that it is the small things that make the biggest difference.
With a different style of management and a lot more attention to finer detail, this place could easily earn 5 stars.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
hoteljolierimini, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Jolie, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Tery,
we are glad you enjoyed your staying here, but also very sorry about what happen with our breakfast staff. We are usually very happy to satisfy our guests' requests and it is unfortunate you couldn't find soy milk, if you ever come back visit us we'll make sure everything you need will be available. We will take into very consideration your observation regarding the breakfast in order to improve it. Our Economy rooms have not been renovated yet but we are planning to do so in the next year.
I will pass your compliments to the kitchen staff and, last but not least, I am also very glad my work made you vacation better, and I wish I could have been more helpful, maybe next time ;)
Say "hello" to London for me, and hopefully we will see you again.
Best Regards,
Azzurra

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The rooms are verry old and thay need a renovation. Breakfast was poor with bed coffee (for Italy is this imoportant). Reception staff very nice and kind. On breakfast - no staff :(
Parking is free and in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Maja M
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

First impressions this hotel is welcoming and friendly and popular with family’s , a great location for the beach and short walk into town for the restaurants , bars and entertainment.

Upon arrival our room was delayed but I felt this was no big deal their was somewhere for me to change they took our bags and kept them safe in the back until we arrived back later to get into our room.

Rooms are clean and enough for two people to use it as base to explore Rimini if for some reason you plan on spending any great deal of time in the hotel room then I’d probably ask for a bigger room if that’s possible or choose somewhere else, the bathroom and the shower are good and the little bits provided such as soap and shampoo are adequate enough.

The reason why I gave an average score is because their are a few things that need addressing breakfast coffee machine dispenses quite questionable tasting coffee.

The walls in the hotel are made of paper is how it feels you can hear every door slam , talking in the other rooms , just to give you an idea a woman in the opposite room told her little boy to shhhsssss and I felt like I was in the room when she told him , so this adds up to very little sleep during your stay so for this hotel to achieve more then average the effort to dampen sound from other rooms and to improve breakfast coffee would make me give it this a very good review.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lukeevans91
Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

It is near the beach ( aprox 10min walk) people are kind. The only downside is that they do speak very little english. The rooms are clean and with a nice view.
The only downside is that they do speak very little english.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2016

the hotel was comfortable, on the older side, not what I am accustom to. Elevator was ancient to suit the hotel. It worked as it was a 2 night stay,\. It was clean. Difficult to get wifi in rooms, only strong in lobby

Plus - it was in walking distance to many sites including the Museum, Vatican and the bus and tram cars that could take you out to the other sites. Shopping and eating all around. Did not use that option at the hotel

Room tip: For a short trip this hotel is ideal in the heart of the Vatican city, a walk or bus ride away from all other sites,
Date of stay: July 2016