“My stay At Parioli, Rimini”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Parioli

Hotel Parioli
Ranked #183 of 632 Hotels in Rimini
Bombay
“My stay At Parioli, Rimini”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed at Parioli,Rimini for 5 nights this Jan 2014. I had my 2 adult children with me, aged 31 and 29. We were give 2 large rooms and a living room. They placed a bed for us in the living room. So all of us had a room each. All facilities for cooking were there. A huge balcony. Top floor. Fantastic view of the town. Beach was 300 metres away. The main road was 150 metres away. Surrounded by restaurants, a supermarket ( conad ), shops.The breakfast was more than adequate.
What impressed me was the fantastic service. Federica, Alessandro and Giovanna were always there to help in every way. Any request of ours was immediately attended to.
I would surely stay at Parioli again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank madmaxbombay
gabrioffice, Responsabile Commerciale at Hotel Parioli, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Mr. madmaxbombay,

thank you so much for your review, we are all very gratefull for you words and your appreciation for our hotel, our services and our staff. As you say, Federica, Alessandro and Giovanna work every day with enthusiasm and kindness, we are all very proud of them.
We wait for you for and your family as soon as you can.
Best regards.
Gabriella

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

OK don't complain about the step back into the 70's with the lobby. That would mean you just do not know how to hang outside in a comfortable setting and inside is nice for catching up on e-mail writing post cards hanging out having a drink and smoking a cigar.
The staff went above and beyond for us with our room selection for a family of four. Our children ages 16 and 20 were comfortable in the living room of the one bedroom suite. The couch pulled out to 2 individual sperate twin beds. the kitchen small but great and full size fridge to store all my food from all the local fresh supermarkets all within walking distance, Able to buy beer wine and liquor and all sorts of food close buy.

The hotel is a block or two off the beach and is a great location as a base to feel the vibe of being a local. The hotel has one washer and dryer on top floor that requires a key from front desk and you need to purchase the tokens to operate machines at the front desk. Reasonable price for doing your own laundry or work your Italian for a was h and fold service nearby , or a laundry mat with oversize washer and dryers you pay for based on waher load and drying times.

Back to the staff they ALL went above and beyond professional helpful and I hope they were pleased with my attempts at Italian and luckily my daughters phrase book helped. They all were good speaking english and understanding, I just needed to slow down my normal speech, as they did for me with the Italian, I did have a car with me due to the traveling from Venice, to Rimini, and then Rome, it was less expensive to keep the car for the week as it was a one way rental. I did not take the train as I needed a car for being in Italy for a month traveling to many sites off the beaten path, Locally you can get around easily to and from attractions, by bus, trolley, and train. I did have a car as mentioned and did not use it much during the week only to visit friends near Bologna. I did find several daily rental car places in walking around so it would be cheaper to rent one for the day if needed.. Parking is tight at the hotel so if not in a spot leave your keys at desk and they will move it around. So be patient if someone is not at desk if moving a car.

I would definetly return to the hotel based on the staff, cleanliness of the room and location for the price. I felt like a local and the locals after seeing me for the second time treated me like a local. Learn some key phrases in Italina and see them open up to you.

Awesome place and local to all shops and the beaches. The beaches are great to have lunch at and get there early to enjoy your reserved cabana, chair, umbrella or picnic table as you will pay $$ euros for the right to sit on all the beaches. No towels in the sand only on Cabagna 1 and the last one on each end of the beach are free. Great food great night life great people.
Thanks to the hotel Parioli for treating us like family.

Room Tip: I did not use the restaurant as it was more cost effective for me to cook in the room and eat local...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear sir,
first of all I want to apologise for my late answer. Hotel Parioli at the moment is closed but it will be oper soom in April.
All our staff and me want to thank you for your words and the enthusiasm they convey.
Your review is more important than any advertising we could have made, thank you.
We really try every day to make our guest stay as confortable as possible, we love our job and we believe that a smile is the most valuable gift for anyone.
Please come and visit us again with your family, it will be great to welcome you all.
Best regads.
Gabriella
Bedford, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed here for a week it was a wonderful place to visit. The staff was exceptional in their help. Anything we needed they could direct us to where we needed to go. The place was clean and very close to many things. The Train station was a short walk and the beach as well. Perfect in everyway!

Room Tip: We stayed facing the beach. The fireworks are spectacular towards the end of the week!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank FredErica071
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Lovely location, wonderful people, anything you want: apart-hotel? Ok. Hotel? Ok. With breakfast? Without? Ok

Nice people. Clean. Air conditioning.

Love it. I go back every year

Though I don't take breakfast ( I never eat it) looks good.

This is a great place for those who also wish to do all their consumption either in their own room on the balcony, or out on the town

• Stayed June 2013
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

In august 2012 we were at Parioly Rimini hotel. I had booked Junior Suite
since I was travelling with my little son.
The personnel was friendly and responsive. Breakfasts are tasty, especially an
apple pie. It was amazing :)
The room was fully equipped with utencils, though some of them were missing (
like a big frying pan, and a sourcepan).
Anyway, you can ask for the missing items at the reception. The little problem
was in lack of microwave oven.

The most upsetting thing was bathroom - there were no shower curtain and a
hook for a shower spread head.
The balcony was quite large and comfortable, with table and chairs inside.
Unfortunately, there was no lighting.
Each room was equuipped with an air conditioner, and each of them can be
controlled separately.
TV plugs were in every room too, so you can move the TV set wherever you want.
The room is lockable with a usual key ( not a plastic card, but a key with a
wooden handle ). You just leave it at the reception when you coming out.

There were two shops. One shop is near the hotel, and another one is a little
further. The city center is not far from the hotel.
You can get there either by foot or using a bus/trolleybus. Suburban train do
not depart often, so you should study a timetable before going to go to
Bolognya and other cities.
If you plan to do some shopping then do it until 8 o'clock since all city
shops close early.

WiFi is OK at the reception and on the stair, but not so strong at the room.
The hotel is great and cosy, located in a nice place not so far from a beach.
Personnel is friendly. We are going to get the next time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Anna T
Yambol, Bulgaria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

"Parioli Suite Hotel” is one excellent hotel. It has great location because it is situated near to the beach of Marina Centro and in the same time on one tranquil intersection of the principal coastal boulevard "Amerigo Vespuci". This is one of the best hotels in region with large and convenient rooms that are equipped with kitchen angle and utensils. The space of the rooms and terraces, and their cleanness create conditions for one comfortable sojourn. The breakfast is rich and very tasty. The staff of the hotel is very friendly, kindly and competent, with personal attitude to each tourist. I would like to recommend heartily Hotel “Parioli” to every, who want one calm and pleasant repose.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kraspen
Bratislava, Slovakia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had a nice stay at this hotel. Stayed there for more than a week. Apartment was nice and spacious, kitchen well equipped. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The distance to the beach 5-7 minutes by walk.. The building is a little outdated, in the room there is outdated furniture, but the rooms themselves are clean and bathroom is very nice. Would come there again..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Adriana P
gabrioffice, Resp. Commerciale at Hotel Parioli, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear Adriana,

thank you for your review.
Every day we do our best for our guests so we are really happy when they are satisfied with their holiday.
We have plenty of projects and ideas for the future. On your next holiday you'll see.
We hope to have you back soon.
Best regards