“Perfection in every aspect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Brasserie

La Brasserie
Ranked #22 of 949 Restaurants in Rimini
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Mediterranean, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1989, 26 years at your service. Brasserie and a new pleasure of eating natural. A pleasure that is renewed every time you enjoy our proposals, from pizzas cooked in a wood oven and prepared with only organic flour, the original vegetarian dishes, from fresh salads, to the rich selection of desserts and homemade ice cream. The design and the care with which we choose the best ingredients, because everything always keep the taste more real and genuine. Always focused our attention and plant products without this necessarily to be vegetarians. So among our offers, you will also find dishes protein in order to enable everyone to choose in freedom. If you want to better appreciate our proposals, choose the days of the week less crowded. Typical local style "Brasserie". French. We wish you a pleasant evening in our company and a friendly goodbye to the Brasserie ...
Belgrade, Serbia
“Perfection in every aspect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

We read Trip advisor reviews before going and hoped for the best. We found the whole dinner much better than expected. Definitely one of the best meals we ate. Location is ok, nothing special, but the owner and the team of perfectly well-rehearsed waiter makes the atmosphere so special. The restaurant could be called densely packed in terms of space between tables, but this is not a problem to anyone. Tourists, locals, very young to not so young people, all enjoying perfect meal. We decided to try something different than pizza and it was excellent decision.For a starter we ordered mixed bruschette which were excellent. Main cours, perfection -Bio Riso Basmati i Bulgur Bio Verdure, highly recommended by reasonable prices cc 9 euro. Once you see their showcase with treats, well ... I will just say that you have no chance to resist them. Apart from incredibly tempting visual appearance, the taste of all cakes is real perfection and harmony of flavors. We took the lasagnetta croccante and cake with chestnuts (definitely the best cakes I've ever tasted). The bill was positive surprise, just 56 euro (including water, 1/2 l vine, glass of another vine). Somehow you always expect to be unpleasantly surprised with high prices when you have perfect dinner, this time it didn't happen. Great, highly recommended. Bravo for all stuff members!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank aleksandra s

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Best restaurant in Rimini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one week in Rimini with my husband and friends.we went to Brasserie two times in this period and we decided that it is the best Restaurant in Rimini.We had pasta,pizza,and deserts which were delicious.But i think their homemade doubleburger is one of their specials.staff is very friendly,especially Mr Gianprimo is trying to do his best to make you satisfied.i can recommend you to go around 19.00,or make reservation before u go.otherwise you will have to wait in the que.but dont worry they offer you beer or wine while you are waiting.:)

Visited January 2014
“The place to visit when in Rimini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I can only confirm that all these positive reviews are 100% spot on and add that to top it all is the excellent service. This is by far the best restaurant in Rimini.

Rimini, Italy
“Best pizza, burgers and desserts of Rimini!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I tried almost everything in this cozy restaurant, and I've never tried anything i could judge "not amazing". Pizza is really tasting but at the same time light; thanks to the quality of their products and the process of 48h they follow to prepare the pizza dough. Burgers and meat are as well wonderful! Also vegetarian dishes and pasta are nice, but actually I prefer the rest. If you go to La Brasserie, you can't drink just water, but you have to pull up your socks and try as many artigianal beers as you can! Another thing you can't miss is the dessert, trust me.... I advise you to try this place, and if you want a pizza order a "tartufata", while if you want meat order a "filetto al pepe verde", then end with the famous "tortino al cioccolato fondente"! Drink the local artigianal beer "Amarcord" or try some of the Belgian ones, in any case you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Almere
“Made me feel at home right from the start!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

This was place was recommended by the receptionist from another wonderful place, Hotel Cristallo. For me dinning is about two things, 1st is off course the food, but almost just as important is the atmosphere! Upon arriving I was friendly welcomed by the host. And this friendliness kept on going till I went out the door. But not before I had three wonderful and tasteful courses accompanied by a really good red house wine. At last I would like to compliment the waitresses and waiter for their hard work and their lovely smiles. Their friendliness (and off course the food) was the reason that I visited them not just once, not even twice, but three times during my 6-day stay at Rimini.