“Excellent and elegant hotel. Highly recommended.”

i-SUITE Design Hotel
Ranked #12 of 629 Hotels in Rimini
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed in the beginning of September 2011, when the crowds are already gone and we had fantastic time. I-Suite is without a doubt one of the best hotels in Rimini. Very elegant, quiet, and stylish.

Very well maintained and the design looks very much like the Boscolo Exedra Milano. There was free underground parking. We had great sea-view suite

The restaurant was extremely pleasant surprise – the food was fantastic all the time, from great breakfast buffet, to nice lunch we could not find a single fault. Brilliant food and on very reasonable prices. We had daily breakfast at I-Fame, included in our price – very nice.

The spa is top quality with great sea-view (it is located on the sixth floor) and have 2 saunas, steam room, sea-salt pool, pool and different rain showers. The pool area service is very good also the bar service is great. Prices for drinks in my opinion are very low.

From the hotel they recommended the Nettuno restaurant not so far away by walking and this place had phenomenal food on the beach. Also from Rimini you can explore Riccione (our favorite restaurant there was Cavalluccio Marino) and Cattolica

All in all highly recommended. Deserves a visit back but Rimini best time to visit is June or September. Never go in August as Rimini is hell during August (absolutely full with tourists)

Room Tip: sea view room is best
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank ivo_k

Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is definately the best hotel in Rimini.... Book It ... you will be so happy you have, the other hotels dont look the best and are very tired.
The I-Suite is ultra modern only a year old...
we found the technology a bit difficult to use to begin with. The breakfast is magnificent, with choices of cooked breakfast and fresh orange juice in the morning.
We used the spa and I had a manicure and pedicure which I was extremely happy with, my husband had a leg massage, which wasnt a massage, he was really disappointed with his service ..and was unable to communicate with them due to there lack in the English language.
The pool is a little slippery when entering so be extremely careful...
The restaurant.... in the evening, we believe that someone got extremely ill on the seafood..

The Pool service man Francesco... a special thank you, great customer service

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angken
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed in I Suite hotel back in June with 2 kids, 5 and 11. Well, the hotel is really nice. I tell you, this is the only hotel that you can stay in Rimini, everything else looks really scary!!! Very helpful stuff, interesting rooms, small but nice breakfast. We stayed in the biggest suit they have, not too big for the family of 4. Shower is really really small and they wasn't even a place where to put a tooth brush. But stuff there tries their best. Nice swimming pool, but they allow women to tay off their tops, as for me, in the places with kids it's unaceptable.
Night entertaiment is good. Well, nothing much too say about the hotel. And about this city, well, I would never ever come back there, I haven't seen worst place in Europe. Whole city is dirty, overcrowded, the beach and the sea...oh my god, full of dirt, used tampons, plastic bags and other not pleasant things. Restarants....not really good-they serve frozen sea food but charge for it as it is fresh from the sea. Anyway, think twice before you go there!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank svzh
Reviewed August 25, 2011

What a Fantastic hotel, great design, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are amazing, the pool is the best place lounge around and relax. The restaurant food is exceptional and by far the best in the area. It's just across the road from the beach so you don't have to far to go. Loved our stay and did not want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tiger1717
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The rooms are cute, comfortable, elegant and cozy. I've never had a complaint here and continue to recommend it to friends.
the staff is very young (not so prepared..) anyway they always smile and they are really nice! the spa is amazing, the view is wonderful and the services are good, not too much people!
I will be staying here again soon!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank thomas b
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I-suite is one of the most beautiful hotels we stayed in, starting from the design which is a piece of art, the pool area, the spa, the views, the breakfast area, and the rooms.

From the moment you arrive you feel very welcomed by the very friendly and helpful staff, Nicolette, Francesco, and everyone else but don't know all their names.

We loved this hotel, it's really different and Wow, and for sure if we ever go back to Rimini, we will stay T I-suite.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank RBZ54
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The service and attention we recieved on a 2 night stay during a 10 night honeymoon in Italy was great. My wife and I, after touring Rome and Firenze needed a few days to relax before we spent 3 more nights in Venice, and this hotel and location worked out perfectly.

Most people who worked in the hotel spoke enough English that we were able to get by perfectly fine. The pool at this hotel is like no other; and Francesco the lifeguard provided much more service than I'd ever seen at any resort in the US. After the first day we skipped the beach and spent the entire next 2 days at the pool.

The room was great, the staff was superb and it's clear that this hotel sticks out from any other in Rimini. There is nothing like it in the area. I would highly reccomend anyone to stay here if they are looking for a beach town in Italy for a few days. It certainly wasn't cheap at roughly $500 a night in peak season, but it was one of the few times I can say that the hotel was worth it.

One of a few major highlights of our honeymoon!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple