small, cosy, comfortable hotel with extremely friendly and competend staff
- special thanks to Ines who got never tired answering questions, making sugesstions etc.-
yummy breakfast (best ever!),
nice room, close to the beach ... and extremely inexpensive.
(owner seems to have enough money, otherwise the room rates should be 30-40% higher and it would still be best value for money)
would always go there again.
Come and see for yourself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Stresa is a small hotel with only 23 rooms without swimming pool, spa and without a seaview. Everyone wonder why Hotel Stresa's guests are so happy of their holidays despite of the modesty of accomodation. In our opinion, the main reason are love and passion that we put in everything we do. Welcoming guests it isn't a real job for us, it represents the way of being for each member of the staff that enjoy to take care of tourists. Welcoming is an incredible experience which makes happy you and all members of the sfaff that enjoy to work smiling and happy with you. Clients quickly become friends and every tourist can feel himself like at home. Here it is? We enjoy to deliver and receive these kind of emotions! :) Hotel Stresa serves an excellent international breakfast until 11:00 o'clock – suitable for tourists who come from far, simple and comfortable air conditioned rooms, staff at your full disposal 24h/24 and the car park 300m far from the hotel for only 5 € per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Stresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stresa Hotel Rivazzurra Di Rimini