“Wonderful restaurant”
Review of Da Lele

Da Lele
Ranked #27 of 997 Restaurants in Rimini
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We visited this restaurant twice during our 2 week stay in Rimini. Between us we had various dietary requirements and the restaurant owner Lele had no problem coming up with recommendations to suit each of us. His warm and friendly manner made us feel extremely welcome, and the food was excellent on both occasions. Highly recommended

1  Thank VictoriaSLondon

Reviewed August 9, 2011

The place is not worth all those excellent comments! The food was awful, the location s almost dreadfull ( beside your back run trains almost every 10 minutes. Lots of small hotels ( I would say motels) with people staring at you from balconies all the time and ect.).
My husband chose spagetti balongese which looked like spagetty I usually buy in store, and the sauce definitely seemed to be ready- made. After dinner we felt seek.
If you do not want to spoil your evening, please, do not go there!

5  Thank Mankaa
dalele, Proprietario at Da Lele, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Dear Mankaa,

I'm really sorry for your experience, but I would like to remember as ALL the dishes at my restaurant are prepared ONLY on request, (the ragu sauce are prepared every day) and I'm really happy to offer to my customer the famous "fornarina" like an appetizer, while you reading the menu. It was better if you asked direct to me the request to change your seat, away from the terrible train and the others hotels.....

Best Regards
Gabriele Mondaini

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Visited Da Lele with my daughter & wife while on vacation. Great reviews from Tripadvisor were the reason.Quite a walk from our hotel but well worth it. Italian only menu had us guessing on the dishes at first until Lele himself came to our rescue. Basically asked us what we liked & then ordered several dishes for us that we split amongst ourselves. Excellant seafood & pasta (homemade of course). Lele sat with us after dinner & offered the customary limoncello digestif while we talked about the town & his fondness of motorcycling, Agostini, Hailwood & the like. The night was late by the time we were ready to leave & he even offered to drive us back to our hotel! A great local restaurant run by people that are passionate about what they do. Go out of your way to visit them. Robert

1  Thank Robear1954
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Liked it so much, we went there two nights in a row. Massimo was the best waiter we had in all of Italy!

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Lovely ambiance and friendly staff, tried the fish platter and baked fish all cooked superbly