“Great seafood at an excellent price!”

Ristorante il Pesce Innamorato
Ranked #63 of 999 Restaurants in Rimini
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Famous fish restaurant in Rimini. Specialized in sea crudity and recognized for the excellent raw materials it uses. Certainty for the territory
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this place and we think it's one of the best seafood places in Rimini. My husband had a very generous portion of the shrimp and truffle risotto and I enjoyed the tuna steak with a sweet red onion relish. We also had two side dishes as well as sparkling water and limoncello to finish. All for 40 euros! We think this place is a bargain as you can go to other places where the food is similarly priced but not close to the same quality. The other plus is that it is located on a quiet side street from all the hustle and bustle of the other restaurants and bars. Great spot.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Our hotel suggested this restaurant when we said we wanted a fish dinner. We were not disappointed. Generous tasty portions. I had the tuna and my husband had the mixed fried fish plate--all very good. The service was excellent with no rushing which makes for a nice relaxing evening.

1  Thank Roberts08
Reviewed March 12, 2014

On a chilly night, we weren't in the mood to go too far for a restaurant so tried this place close to our hotel as not a lot of places open in an out of season resort.

The food was okay, though my sea bass could have been better filleted; my companion's steak was excellent though he was disappointed at the narrow range of sauces. Very tempting desert menu, so good in fact that my pal opted for two.

The real downside was the service - the slowest I'd encountered in a long time. Only eat here if you have time on your hands.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Adore it! Atmosphere is great, people around are friendly, food is delicious and tasty, wine is fine))) while you are waiting your food to be cooked you can taste free antipasti if you wish)

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We found that restaurant occasionally, but we think it is the best restaurant indeed. The food and service was just excellent and they presented super ice-cream in funny dishes for our children. We would like to visit it again, when we are in Rimini.