All reviewsclean hotelrecommend this hotelone nightbolognabedreceptionbreakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I never understand hotel stars in Italy. This is a four star hotel and i sepnd three night with my family. Our target was Mirabilandia. I have book triple room but i was suprised when i come in my room. One king bed and one sinfle bed. Size of this bed is not for adults. For kid it is ok but for adult is problem. I not understand that is triple bed room, Brearfast is OK. Eggs, salami, and a lot of sweet cookies, Great plus is that breakfast room have blender and fresh fruits and you can make fresh juice. Staff is very fendly, room was clean. Big minus is carpet in hallway. To dirty and need to change. Big minus is also terrace on first floor where you can smoke. All three days novody clean ashtray. Hotel is outside Ravenna good position if you go to Miravbilandia. Big parking space,

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in July 2016. We booked an executive room to have a bit more space. When we saw our room we were a bit disappointed since it looked completely different when compared with "executive room" on the hotels.com website. We showed our picture to the receptionist which we got when booking the room and since it was Sunday and the hotel was empty we were upgraded to a superior room. This was really appreciated however the superior room was nothing I would pay for since its standard did not meet my expectations. The staff which worked on Sunday were really friendly however when I asked for an iron to iron my shirt I heard that I can speak to a lady who works in the restaurant when serving breakfast in the morning, and I was told she would iron my shirt for me since the management does not want to risk to give an iron to hotel's guests not to get burned. In the morning I asked that lady who could not communicate in English so I tried to gesticulate to show her what I mean but no luck. That was not a huge problem for me however the communication between the staff could be improved / one tells me it's not a problem the other one points at my shirts and says "no no". The breakfast was average / nothing special nothing delicious. It was ok. Unfortunately we compare it with another hotel that we stayed at just one night earlier / Savhotel in Bologna which completely beats this hotel. Savhotel has also 4 stars and we paid less but we were given more that at Cube hotel. One plus goes for a parking space which is free of charge. Wifi was really slow so work was not the most pleasant to do using hotel's connection speed. To sum up this hotel is ok for one night but nothing special. I would say that nothing exceeded our expectations but it was good enough.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

This is a good overnight hotel for business travelers. Nothing to do here except for sleeping and having breakfast. Rooms are clean and offer everything you would expect in a threeish four star hotel. The free parking is also nice. Coming to breakfast i can say it is quite decent with friendly staff tending the breakfast restaurant. The lobby bar is a mistery to me: it's never tended, at least in the evening, but the reception clerk comes now and then and might let you order something which you can't take because all of the stuff is "upstairs".

No decent places to eat within walking distance as the place is outside Ravenna in a suburban/industrial athmosphere commercial area.

Overall of you have to sleep somewhere while doing business here it's a pretty decent choise.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2015

Nice hotel. The room was clean, big and had a good standard. OK breakfast. The staff was nice but we waited long to get a beer at the bar. If I stayed in this area another time I would come back. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Sinderella86
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Big generic white clean hotel. staff are reasonably friendly. Ive stayed here now 4 or 5 times. Everytime I've stayed ive had issues with the electronic key system. Lumbered all my bags upstairs and then had to go back downstairs to get them to sort it out. usually arriving at the desk at the same time as the other people im staying with.

The internet is ok, but not fantastic, I've had issues with the connection when trying to work from my room on a number of occaisions.

Breakfast is pretty average. For dinner its quite a long way from Ravenna, but there are a few places nearby, especially if you want to drive.

Pro's are the big car park in front, and the rooms are quiet and clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business