“Highly recommended.”

Ranked #14 of 51 Specialty Lodging in Ravenna
Madison, Wisconsin
“Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very friendly staff. The building was well kept and clean. The location is very affordable. The hostel is a bit far from the main attractions in the city. It was about a 15-20 minute walk from the train station. Fortunately the hostel and the walk are all through safe, nice neighborhoods.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Toruń
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at this hostel with my child in July 2013 (6 days). It was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The hostel is very clean and nice, the staff friendly. We booked a double room with bathroom, the room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good and rich (but to sweet), very good cappuccino and juices. My child enjoyed a corner for kids and there was a free computer with Internet. There is a playing ground, a bus stop and a big supermarket nearby. The only one thing I didn't like was that there was no kitchen where you could cook.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My partner and I walked here with our luggage from the train station in Ravenna. We had already walked a mile with our luggage earlier on a stopover in Rimini, so I was tired. When arrived at 3pm, though, the operator was friendly and helpful. It had a good feel. It wasn't busy at this time of year, and my partner and I had the common room to ourselves later that night; we played backgammon and drank beer. I slept well, the bed linens were great, but for some reason our towels smelled like vinegar. The toilet seat was broken and slipped off the toilet. Still such a great value that I didn't complain, since these are hardly inconveniences. It wasn't busy at this time of year, and my partner and I had the common room to ourselves that night; we played backgammon and drank beer. We took inexpensive taxis from their to the mosaics in the city centre, and again to the train station after one night. I recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stayed for one night at this fine Hostel in July. Friendly hippy lady helped us out and showed the way to a nice restaurant. A clean bed, hot showers and breakfast for only 18€, great value. If the rooms were air-conditioned, I would give this one a solid 5!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends