Mirabilandia
Ranked #9 of 92 things to do in Ravenna
Reviewed July 1, 2013

All tha attraction is very nice for all the ages,we went there twice on 2011& 2013 and we would like to visit again!!

Write a ReviewReviews (7,521)

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Beach part of it was closed in early June. Fairly basic rides and very poor selection of places to eat. The food there is completely awful - you wouldn't think you were in Italy - burgers and dodgy piadinas....Etnaland is miles better!!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

First you wait for 30 minutes at the entrance gate.. than you wait for other 30 minutes in the park.. for what?

Why are the business hours advertised as "from 10.00 to 18.00"???

1  Thank blackhat77
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Quite honestly I was surprised at this park. We went on June 8th 2013, which was a Saturday and had a blast. We paid about 100 Euros for a family of four (my youngest was 3 years old and 90cm, so she was free). Parking was 5 Euros, which you can't complain about.

Our experience was very good. The longest we waited for a line was about 20 minutes and we got to ride many of the rides multiple times. My oldest daughter who is 7 years old and 124 cm tall got to go on most of the rides with the exception of the the main roller coasters (Katun and the free fall boat). Even more surprising was that her sister who is 3 years old and a bit over 90 cm had the chance to go on a good majority of the rides in the park. She was able to go on about 2/3 of the rides that we went on and she had a great time.

I guess the closest park that I could compare this to is Gardaland. Gardaland has much more in terms of rides and so forth, but it also has much larger crowds. I remember waiting in 45 minute lines to go on kiddie trains, while at Mirabilandia we simply just walked right on them. If I happen to be near Ravenna I'll have to consider going back again.

One last note, supposedly you get two days entry with one pass. I can't see needing a second day, but the park wasn't too busy when we went. Granted, June is the low season. I can only imagine how August will be there...

1  Thank Flipside801
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the chance to take my son to Mirabilandia park in Ravenna. Nice place with several good rides plus a good stunt show. The palce is old and is in dire need of an overhaul. Some water rides were rusting and need to be attended to with some urgency. We have been to several parks in Europe and Mirabilandia does not take first place for sure. Europa Park in Rust Germany surely takes a medal, followed by Phantasialand, Euro Disney and Port Avventura in Spain.

1  Thank vince a