“Good value.”
Review of Mirabilandia

Mirabilandia
Ranked #17 of 99 things to do in Ravenna
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Quite honestly I was surprised at this park. We went on June 8th 2013, which was a Saturday and had a blast. We paid about 100 Euros for a family of four (my youngest was 3 years old and 90cm, so she was free). Parking was 5 Euros, which you can't complain about.

Our experience was very good. The longest we waited for a line was about 20 minutes and we got to ride many of the rides multiple times. My oldest daughter who is 7 years old and 124 cm tall got to go on most of the rides with the exception of the the main roller coasters (Katun and the free fall boat). Even more surprising was that her sister who is 3 years old and a bit over 90 cm had the chance to go on a good majority of the rides in the park. She was able to go on about 2/3 of the rides that we went on and she had a great time.

I guess the closest park that I could compare this to is Gardaland. Gardaland has much more in terms of rides and so forth, but it also has much larger crowds. I remember waiting in 45 minute lines to go on kiddie trains, while at Mirabilandia we simply just walked right on them. If I happen to be near Ravenna I'll have to consider going back again.

One last note, supposedly you get two days entry with one pass. I can't see needing a second day, but the park wasn't too busy when we went. Granted, June is the low season. I can only imagine how August will be there...

1  Thank Flipside801
Write a ReviewReviews (8,400)
All reviews
"ticket price"
in 3 reviews
"emilia romagna"

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I had the chance to take my son to Mirabilandia park in Ravenna. Nice place with several good rides plus a good stunt show. The palce is old and is in dire need of an overhaul. Some water rides were rusting and need to be attended to with some urgency. We have been to several parks in Europe and Mirabilandia does not take first place for sure. Europa Park in Rust Germany surely takes a medal, followed by Phantasialand, Euro Disney and Port Avventura in Spain.

1  Thank vince a
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I went to this park with our 4yo daughter who loved, of course, to spend one full day there. Because of the "speed" and the height requirements of most of the attractions (many have a minimum height of 1.20 meters) I would say that it would be even better for children aged above 5 or 6, however the park is really nice and the staff is very friendly, the best we have ever met in an amusement park!
What else?
The parking outside costs just 5 euro (much chaper than the rate applied by other parks) .
Probably due to the low season we could enjoy every attractions that we wanted without any waiting time and this makes really a difference!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a theme park so you can find attractions either for young and adult. All is kept very clean and the staff is very nice and very very helpfull.
if you are nearby and you do not know how to spend your day go to Mirabilandia.

If you want to try two of the best rollercoasters in the world try "HiSpeed" and "Katun". The first one will leave you breathless.

If it's your birthday you can join free!

3  Thank travelpips