Michael is exceptionally talented and he has made this house into a beautiful and relaxing place to stay, so convenient for the sights of Ravenna.
The rooms are all different color themes, but the main effect is like a private guestroom in someone's country home. Large timbers on the ceilings in several rooms. All the rooms are spacious; the modern bathrooms have very unusual fixtures and exceptional showers.
Quiet place to stay, but you are on your own. You have your own code to open the front door, your own key to the inner door of the house and then another key for your bedroom. I was alone and felt very safe in this location coming back late at night after dinner. He does have insect repellent devices in every room which are electronic.
One downside of Ravenna: please take plenty of insect repellent, the mosquitoes here are vengeful, at least in October. Apparently, there are fetid lagoons nearby which spawn hordes of them.
Michael is around to suggest restaurants and he has an emergency phone if you need to reach him. The breakfast room was lovely and the coffee superb. I wish every b and b was as exceptional as this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique experience awaits you at the bed and breakfast "M Club" in the historic heart of Ravenna. Conveniently close to San Vitale Basilica and Galla Placidia, the "M Club" combines hospitality, culture and comfort in a seamless blend. The guest rooms feature fine beds, selected family antiques and modern bathrooms. Throughout there are rare paintings, family memorabilia and souvenirs of previous travels to delight the eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your M club De Luxe B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Club De Luxe Hotel Ravenna
- m Club De Luxe Bed And Breakfast