“a good value for money”
Review of Hotel Ravenna

Hotel Ravenna
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Ravenna
Reviewed November 6, 2012

i have been sleeping in this hotel the night of the 3 nov, the night before the marathon. a few meter from the railways station and the city centre,strategically placed. the rooms was clean and silent though' i was scared from the position. owner and staff very friendly. i was allowed to use a bathroom and shower in the afternoon after checking out. typical italian breakfast and...free parking.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank federicodi
There are newer reviews for Hotel Ravenna

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed two nights. Breakfast just so so and room small but we found it a good location - can easily walk everywhere. Free parking also which is a perk - we visited Classe first and then were able to leave the car in car park for duration of visit. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tms2indub
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed two nights in this 3 star hotel. Excellent value for money -they are near the rail station, have free parking and good breakfast although all items were purchased. They also have a coffee machine. The room was comfortable. The service was superb.Excellent instructions on directions to attractions etc. Drawbacks:only one person speaks English, the hotel is locked at night. On the day we left someone overslept and they opened late

Room Tip: The elevator works only to the second floor If you have a room in the first floor you have to take y...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank yairTelAviv
Reviewed October 24, 2012

You can tell as soon as you enter this hotel that the owners are doing their best to make their hotel a special one. Extremely well managed - clean - comfortable, with friendly, helpful staff! The car park facilities but also the fact that you are within easy walking distance from the tourist attractions in this beautiful town are a bonus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We have family in Cervia, we like to be in Ravenna is the oldest University in Europe , the Hotel is perfect we stay for one night , prices and accommodations are good, hotel personnel were nice .
We eat outside every day , there is lots of places to eat , and see local shows

Room Tip: Book in advance , is hard to find rooms, if you drive make sure you know that are places you can not...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Obviously a hotel got an air conditionong because all the review mention its lack. Now they have it It is a good value for money, nothing spectacular but the people in front desk are nice and helpful, hotel is near the center and like maybe 100 m from railway station. Breakfast is a bit pre packed stuff but quite a lot of them

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Though I wasn't carrying heavy load, I chose this hotel immediately after I got out of the railway station in the intense heat. I got there rather too early, so I put my small backpack behind the front desk as I was told. When I got back, my luggage was not in my room, and I seemed to be deeply in trouble. But as it turned out, a house cleaning lady mistakenly carried my bag into another room, that was a simple error, and I got it back all right. Another setback was that the room wasn't equipped with air-conditioning. Initially I was a bit worried whether I could get a sleep, but once I opened the window, cool night breeze was there and I fell asleep.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo