I think this hotel has a higher opinion of itself than is justifiable. My experience is of a glorified Travelodge with an overpriced restaurant and miserable staff. I've stayed here a couple of times but get the impression you're not welcome unless you're a regular.
There are some good points; the rooms are spacious and kept very clean, with very good external soundproofing.
The points which let the side down are:
* A reception which is quite often un-manned and the staff grudgingly arrive when requested
* The restaurant charges way over the odds for what you get and the service is totally impersonal.
* Parking can be tricky some evenings if there's a function on.
* Stale cereal at breakfast.
* Wifi can be intermittent sometimes
* TV has limited foreign channels
I'll carry on staying here while my company dictates but would go elsewhere by choice.More