“Excellent !!!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #12 of 369 Restaurants in Piacenza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: ristorante con cucina sia piacentina che mediterranea, pizza con vari tipi di farina compresa per gli intolleranti alla glutine. locale molto ampio , salette private, parcheggio adiacente al locale
“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Great food,good atmosphere and excellent service. The staff was very attentive to our needs and delivered any request we made.I will definitely recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lfontan

chicago
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have to say the owner Michele made our experience. We were visiting from Chicago and felt like we were at home with how well she treated us. The food is top notch and the service keeps you wanting to come back. If you are from out of town and looking for that special touch Bella Napoli has that special touch.

• Visited February 2013
Shanghai, China
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very good food, excellent service and quality. I know when you are in Italy there is more than Pizza, but this place makes great Pizza. Actually, everything is good.... so don't even think and go to this place!

• Visited April 2012
Paris, France
“A must try.. your palate will love it and your other senses too”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Everytime i go to Piacenza to visit my friend Bella Napoli ristorante is where we go to.
Last week i took the linguine con l'astice alla mozzarella di bufala campana. I have been enjoying every bite of it!
It is not only the excellent food that makes us go there... but the overall family and local atmosphere that makes me feel at home even though i am French :-)
Make sure you try the experience yourself!

• Visited March 2013
“Simply the best”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Still this is the best place for great food. From NY to London, from Paris to Moscow, from Istanbul to Stockholm,...no matter where my job takes me, I know where my stomach will: Bella Napoli. The best place for great food. Don't make mistakes no confusion: these guys are fast in service and top quality...what do you want more.
I take there my whole family and we all love it...everywhere we go, we always compare food to Bella Napoli and it remains the top.
Trust me. Ask of Michele and tell him "Emiliano says hi".
ciao