“Great Burger!”

Ranked #34 of 753 Restaurants in Parma
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2017

I went here with friends, and we were all very satisfied with he food we ordered. It is a great place to visit, especially if you need a break from the abundant Italian food on offer.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I had the trio of mini burgers and my husband had the classic and they were all great. Our server was very helpful and spoke good enough English to help us make good decisions. If this was our first night and not our last we would be coming back again.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I love Italian food but this was such a welcome change from pasta dishes. The burgers are perfectly cooked and topped with your choice of toppings-I chose Brie and guacamole- and wasn't disappointed. Seating is limited so go early.m

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

I came with my mother and sister and the service was great.. the chips freshly baked and the beef from piedmonte was worth the trip alone. A great selection of beers and a decent. 50 Euro all in for 3 people worth a visit for an authentic italian burger!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

Good Burger, Kind people !
Bit small for bigger groups but nice located in the middle of the middel of the center.
Small menu card