“The best Hamburger by TOROFARM”

Meet Hamburger Gourmet
Reserve with
Meet Hamburger Gourmet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 739 Restaurants in Parma
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Friends told me to visit and try TOROFARM Hamburger (it was the offer of the month).
Awesome ! If you are going to be in Parma and wanna have a super burger - ask an amazing ToRo with 250 gr!!!! of a delicious bio meat!!! Great colaboration! Bravo MEET&TORO!

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at Meet Hamburger, overall I am not an often guest of such type of restaurants, but ..... I will definitely come back! I strongly recommend to order burger of the month from the biological meet of the torofarm! Super big and delicious! :)

Reviewed February 6, 2017

We always say when travelling never visit the same place twice for food, but this was the expection. The burgers are so good and tasty. First time we tried build you own burger which was delicious but then we went for the burgers on the board. They had a buffalo BBQ burger on and it was delicious! Wish we could go again, also the waiter was fabulous! He spoke English the best he could because our Italian is not good!

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

In my opinion they serve on of the best burgers.All ingredients are organic and the service is really friendly.Thanks a lot guys

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

Parma doesn't have burger places. It is a good choice for burgers, it is a little overpriced but the food is good, the portions are medium though. If you want a burger I suggest it but don't expect anything marvelous!