“A Gelato to Remember”

Order Online
Ranked #4 of 32 Dessert in Parma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Ciacco is the first artisan gelato without natural nor artificial additives.
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I've had many-a-Gelato in my day, and the simple yet profound Crema Della Bretagna is something to dream about. (Salted Butter with Bourbon Vanilla)

'nuff said.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

In fact my husband thought it the best he had ever had. Flavours absolutely delicious. The cheesecake was my favourite made with mascarpone and raspberry sauce. Highly recommend. We are visiting every day while we are here!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

I'm not a massive ice cream fan but this was superb, the flavours incredible particularly recommend the lemon and basil absolutely delicious

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

It has many unique flavors which you can't get from other gelateria. The texture of the gelato is so creamy and flavorous. But some of the flavor maybe a bit sweet for me. Still love it anyway. My favorite are Matcha and ananas è rosemary (pineapple and rosemary). Moreover, Ciacco is an healthy option for an gelato addicted who still trying to lose weights like me. Lol

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016

We had the chance to eat some icrecream here at Ciacco and we were surprised by the quality of its products. There's also a confy room inside where to sit and spend few relaxing minutes while tasting a nice home made product. Definitely a place to go if you are in the area.

Date of visit: November 2016