“Worth waiting :)”

Ranked #3 of 33 Dessert in Parma
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 9, 2019

Whenever we were passing this place there was a long qeue in front of it. Once we had decided to visit it we understood why it was worth waiting. At Emilia Cremeria you will find delicious italian ice cream in wide range of flavours and outstanding desserts.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely perfect gelato , the best I had in Italy! I’m a big fun of pistachios and I always try the same flavour in each gelato place but Siciliana just blow my mind.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

The best in town for gelato and desserts. There are lots of different flavours available, the usual and some unusual but all delicious.
The best.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Every time we passed by Emilia on Farini there was a long line waiting outside. We tried to find a time when it was less crowded, but we finally gave up an joined the crowd. The line went quickly and the staff was excellent and very cheery, especially given the constant crowds. I ordered the chocolate but it was a little generic. Very, very sweet--too sweet for me. Sort of like Giolitti in Rome, rather than, say San Crispino where the emphasis is on bringing out the individual flavor. This was very creamy but any rich chocolate taste was overpowered by the sugar. A couple of days later I thought I would give them another try since I like bitter chocolate and I thought maybe it was my particular focus on strong chocolate flavors. I got pistachio and coffee to see if two fairly strong flavors might come through. Same thing. Overpowered by the sugar. So if you are not that much into sugar this may not be your place. However, given the long lines and all the oohing and aahing, it could be that my outlook on life is just too bitter.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

One of the best ice creams I've had in Italy. Beautifully presented and the 3 choices of ice cream in the cone were layed to complement one another. Liquid chocolate drizzled into the cone was delicious. Spotless shop and really friendly staff