“Best gelateria in parma ”
Review of Emilia Cremeria

Emilia Cremeria
Ranked #3 of 31 Dessert in Parma
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

The best and best price than gelateria in parma it's emilia I like it so much I buy cono with three different flavours and my friends try crepe was good also

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Not sure what else to say! We've been eating gelato all across Italy and this is one of the best (tied with Fata Morgana in Rome). Ate there twice in one day sometimes. I sure wish they would open a store in San Francisco :-)

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

I think in all of my Italy trips for gelato, this was my favorite!!! Wonderful ice cream, quality. Must be a favorite for locals too, long lines, but worth the wait. Delicious!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

The icecream here was absolutely fabulous, so delicious, creamy and even the cone was excellent. They put a little liquid choc in the bottom of each cone for a chocolate hit at the end. Yum! There is a bit of a procedure to order but a lovely local girl helped me out so I’ll be right at home tomorrow evening. Ver6 popular.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is one of a chain of cremaria and offers a range of gelato and ice cream products. But most people just go in for the gelato. The place was immaculately clean and the product was outstanding. All the extras you want (nuts, sprinkles, etc.) are included.