“An amazingly relaxing retreat”
other travelers have booked this property
in the living room the starcase leads upstairs where the bedroom and bathroom are
vieux bibilovedhouse from the garden your own garden with a little grill make you enjoy your air lunch
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
vieux bibilovedhouse from the garden
your own garden with a little grill make you enjoy your air lunch
vieux exterior
just only few kilometres from the city, you can enjoy this spectacular view
the living room with the  large window opening in to the garden and the red sofa bed
the nice forniturewill make you feel confortable in the privacy of your home
the kitchen is equippedwith gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher , fridge and freezer
the kitchen
the confortable bed room and tranquillity of the place will accompany your sleep until the morning
other view of the bedroom
a large bathroom
typical ravioli with spinach , made by hand served with butter and parmesan
chestnut flour noodles served with bolognese sauce
Taetro Regio Parma
I and my friend Silvia at  natural cooking class
the bread is beaked!bread homemade is excellent! the best
my american guest is doing  homemade pasta
my english guest is dreaming tagliatelle with ragù sauce
Calestano, in the village every year there is Black  Truffle  Fair.www.tartufonerofragno.it
Homemade tagliatelle with nut sauce and  black truffle
Chapel of the Benedictine Abbey  Santa Maria della Neve in Torrechiara
homemade apricots jam
Bismantova Stone, poetry Dante speaks about it in Divina Commedia
Parma, il duomo e il Battistero
city center
orange roses in the garden
just only five minutes from bibilovedhouse you can see this incredible landscape
sometimes Romeo visits your garden,he is a curious and kindly boy
guests in the garden
sweet and perfumed  strawberries in the garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
emmersm
“An amazingly relaxing retreat”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful retreat from the fast pace of the rest of our trip. Emanuela was a most gracious hostess. She taught me how to make mocha coffee! She also recommended and made dinner reservations for us the three nights that we were there. The house is a duplex (Emanuela lives next door), but has it's own gated entrance and is unbelievably charming. The drive to Parma and nearby castles along the back roads was lovely and relaxing. Fortunately, we went to the retreat in the middle of our trip. A real find! Highly recommended.

I'd recommend printing out directions from Traversetolo on Google maps as our Hertz "Never Lost" did not have the street in its database (or even the street address of the Hertz rental spot in Venice)!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and cozy with wonderful, airy bedroom
Liked least: Italian instruction on washing machine (be sure to bring a dictionary)
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 1, 2012
Hy Emily, thank you very much for your review, it s ok the moka coffee also at your home??Next time I will teach you to cook italian meal!!
Have a nice time.
TX
Reviewed December 24, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Dec 24, 2011
Thank you very much for your review, I write to you just a little bit later but
I am not too practical in the review s management, sorry. I am happy your holiday here was enjoiable and I wait you for next holidays, this area is wonderful and romantic also in the winter with the snow!!!
London
Reviewed August 30, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Aug 30, 2011
Hi Lucy, I thank you for the review, I respond too later, sorry, I am not too able with the review management, I am happy you liked my garden products, they are totally natural and cultivated by myself! I hope your next planning holidays can be one time again in this area so I can meet you!!
Martigny
Reviewed June 7, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Jun 7, 2011
Thank you very much for your review, please excuse me for my delay to respond you but I am not too able with the menagement of flip key, I hope to have you as my special guest in your next holidays so I will be a expertise guide to museums , restaurants and shopping in Parma.!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing