nice hotel very close to the historic centre of Parma and railway station...staff is friendly enough...price is ok for this period of time -novembre- but very different during high season..quite location and breakfast ok..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre with lovely view of the historic sites, the Palace Maria Luigia, with its highly regarded Restaurant “Maxim’s”, is the reference in Parma, the cradle of Italian cuisine. The public areas enhanced with the view of the patio garden, the rooms and suite have been recently refurbished in elegant and refined style. The fully equipped conference centre provides an excellent meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Palace Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel