I've been to a few places in the world due to work, and had no choice in the hotel selection when in Parma. The hotel itself is in a good location, the staff was friendly and it has a certain italian feel to it. The room was nice, bathroom clean and well kept. I did, unfortunately, have the same issue as someone else reported- bad bites from some bugs in the bed. Hotel staff didn't seem too impressed or surprised, the manager issued an 'sorry' but that's about it. Seems to be a general issue, which makes me not return there again. Other than that no problems at all, but I'm sure there's other places in Parma in the price range without this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre with lovely view of the historic sites, the Palace Maria Luigia, with its highly regarded Restaurant “Maxim’s”, is the reference in Parma, the cradle of Italian cuisine. The public areas enhanced with the view of the patio garden, the rooms and suite have been recently refurbished in elegant and refined style. The fully equipped conference centre provides an excellent meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sina Maria Luigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Maria Luigia Parma
- Palace Maria Luigia Hotel