“Good traditional food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

A bit too noisy due to very often plenty of people , specially during weekend , but nice food , nice service. Location outskirt of Parma , countryside. Nice place

Write a ReviewReviews (1,687)

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed with a group of five a great local lunch. The Parma cuisine is one to really enjoy.
Very authentic, local and honest food. A must when you are around.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

A beautiful setting, excellent service by Salvo, we were a group of 14 people (Reunion of my husband Liceo Classico Friends), all getting wonderful food in this fine restaurant! The meaning of I Tri Siochett is the three fools! But, this is a non-foolish, very serious restaurant.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I found the recommendation for this restaurant on the internet and decided to visit it on my way through Parma. The restaurant was full of people, but the service was great (we didn't wait to long, we get good recommendation from the waiter what to eat). Food was perfect! The meal and the dessert, everything was perfect! So perfect that we have planned how to go there for the weekend from Serbia, all the way long, only to have this perfect lunch again.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I live in Parma and it is one of the Restaurant I always like to go back again. It has one of the best “Prosciutto crudo di Parma” and so many dishes for everyone. I am vegetarian and there is not only pasta with tomato sugo, but so many delicious entries and other dishes! When you go the first time, be sure you will go for a second ecc. time until you tried all of their traditional and Italian food!