“Real food, locally sourced, culinary excellence!”
Review of Ristorante Cocchi

Ristorante Cocchi
Ranked #16 of 725 Restaurants in Parma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with this restaurant for many reasons including the delicious food, top notch service and extensive wine list. We started with the tortelli trio, jake and cheese, potato with black truffle and finally pumpkin and they were perfectly delicious! On another visit we started with eggplant Parmesan, a classic dish done to perfection. For mains we had the crispy duck (unbelievably delicious) and veal with local mushrooms, also divine. The side of roasted potatoes was so good that I was tempted to eat just that all night. Desserts were budino chocolate for any chocolate lover and house made gelato with fresh raspberries- a must have. A reasonably price for an unforgettable dining experience. Real food, local ingredients, culinary excellence.

1  Thank SueSueT
Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We had a very nice diner here, with traditional Italian food, nice service and a great wine list. Do not go if you want modern or contemporary fare, waiters younger than 50 or any music. Do go if you settle for home-made pasta, empty iconic wine bottles on the shelf and Italian-English smiles of the staff.

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I was invited there for a business lunch. What a wonderful lunch. The Parma ham was so moist and melting, the fillet steaks where like butter and perfectly cooked, and their special ice cream is so creamy and flavourful.

Service is good and the decoration with all the hanging modern art pieces brings a lot of flair to the place. I would go again.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

The food is traditional and the service is excellent, but lacks a contemporary vision of Italian food. My wife and I thought that the food was uninteresting and perhaps is relying on its past self. This is a restaurant I would visit with my parents. We were disappointed and I doubt that we would return.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

After all the great reviews I was worried it wouldn't live up to all the hype, I had nothing to worry about! Perfect meal from beginning to end.