“Perfetto!”

Wed, 6/26
8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 785 Restaurants in Parma
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We came by this restaurant/bar by incident. We wanted to have dinner at the Ai Due Platani but we were too early. We saw this other restaurant with a very nice bar with outside tables and enjoyed a few drinks. The service by the owner, Martina, was perfect so we decided to have dinner at another day. At this evening, when we had our dinner, we were not only served excellent food but the service was incredible as well. Especially the explanation of the food by one of the chefs, Maria-Chiara, was full of passion and with a few recommendations as well. To make a long story short, we will definitely come back and can recommend this restaurant close to Parma.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Even if I’m definitely not keen on this kind of elegant, expensive and refined cuisine, I can’t deny I had a very good dinner there. The waiting staff is incredibly knowledgeable and can advice your choice to meet you personal tastes. I had a really original mullet. They have a good variety of dishes that you will hardly find cooked the same way anywhere else. Menus in English are available.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

It's a cozy place to enjoy lovely gourmet dinner; Martina and Benedetto will guide you through the exclusive and outstanding menù very frequently updated as well a wide selection of "state of the art" wines and #Grappa. Definitely to be visited.. Not for every pocket though..

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 277Flak
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant driving in the Parma countryside, an old restored farmhouse, from its huge window it is possible to admire the landscape, and with snow, like that day, it was magical. The staff was very welcoming and gave me a lot of useful suggestions for my trip. The dishes were amazing, beautiful and tasteful. We had the radici tasting menu, it is inspired to Parma food but in the menu there were a lot of fish too. I really recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We are a family lunch and enjoyed the meal, this is a very different restaurant to the norm in parma and I would say upmarket.
Food is creative and delicious, prices higher than normal but it’s an high end restaurant.
It also has a great bar area to relax for drinks and I think it would be fabulous in the summer with massive garden area and views.
I would return with friends.

Date of visit: December 2017