See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

First, I have to say their breakfast is great, with a fresh juicer available. And the day staff are very nice. That being said, I work at night and use their lobby for late meetings. The night front desk man is by far the rudest service staff I have met in all my travels ever. I had some empty water bottles and asked if he had a trash to throw away and he not only refused, he told me to leave the counter as it looked a bad and ordered me to take it outside. I asked if he was joking and he ordered me again to leave. Meanwhile, I've seen him laugh with hookers who come into the hotel and he sends them up to the rooms. It became a joke with my co-workers what insults did he give that day. Don't ever go to this hotel unless this guy gets fired. He's a disgrace to the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I stayed at this hotel with a group of students for four nights. It was a perfect place to stay as we were on a budget. The rooms were clean, we had hot water in the showers, and all the staff were really friendly and helpful. The staff on the reception spoke English and were helped with any question we had about the town.

Breakfast was good, with a variety of choices of coffee and juices, yogurt, ham, cheese, and two types of croissant. It was a really good start to a busy day. Although, as others have said, it is near an army barracks, it wasn't noisy, and was in an easy position for getting into town. I would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Very good position (just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Modena). Spotlessly clean room. Parking galore. No street noise. Decent breakfast. Polite reception staff. If you are on a budget, go for it!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Being on a budget trip, I chose this hotel because of location and price.
Perfectly OK if you are looking for a good place to sleep. The room is clean, the bed is comfortable and the wi-fi connection works OK.
I didn't expect much, so I was not surprised with a few "easy-to-solve" issues:
The first morning I was working in the room with the "do not disturb" sign on the door, and left the room at around 11.30am. To my surprise, when I came back late that night, the room had not been done. Perhaps the cleaning staff just passes by once a day.
- There was a T-shirt in the bathroom, left there perhaps by the previous customer.
- How water in the shower was difficult to regulate.
- The mini bar (empty fridge) did not work.

However, with a friendly staff, good prices, good location and easy parking spaces, this is a good place to stay on a budget.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2016

The room was okay, but the bathroom really needs a refurbishment.
You can visit the city centre by foot very easy and there is a really good italian restaurant right around the corner.
Parking your car is not a problem as there is much space in front of the hotel.
The breakfast was sadly the worst we ever had. The cheese and ham looked like it was two years old and there was no normal bread. Just some old bread rolls which were very stiff.

Date of stay: April 2016