“Well set menu in a nice surrounding”
Review of Caffe Concerto

Caffe Concerto
Ranked #53 of 744 Restaurants in Modena
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Beirut, Lebanon
“Well set menu in a nice surrounding”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We visited this restaurant for a business dinner. The menu was well set and the served food meeted our expectations. The surrounding are is nice and would be good for a stroll after finishing.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great staff and lovely food.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We found this restaurant fantastic with super friendly staff. There were six of us traveling together and we had just arrived on Modena and were staying just off the square. We were tired, hungry and not feeling particularly human after a long flight from Melbourne, Australia to Milan and then a train to Modena. We were warmly welcomed and out waiter and waitress were terrific understanding that we were in need of a quick meal before retreating for sleep in a bed for the first time in 40 hours. We ended up staying a little longer than expected due to the hospitality of the staff. The food was great, beer cold and wine perfect. We were served complimentary deep fried Parmesan served with balsamic, delicious and also a yummy dessert.lovely atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RickyG48
Florence, Italy
“The cafeteria: a quality formula for business lunches in Modena”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Of course, the cafeteria can also be used for other purposes, but I have experienced it for a business lunch. I found satisfactory the quality of the food as well as its variety, which allows a very wide choice. In the summer the outdoor tables also allow a wonderful view towards the Cathedral and the "Piazza Grande".

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brun066
Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
“The only place to go when other restaurants in the center are full or closed,”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was with my friends and we decided to find something typical and local."Danilo","Aurora" and "Da Enzo" were full,and the waiter from "Da Enzo" recommended us this place.We found table here,and it was very lovely.It was outside,so we can enjoy "Piazza Grande","Duomo" and "Ragazze Modenese".I don't remember all things we've ordered,but the quality was medium.And total amount we found in the bill was for excellent quality as for me. I will come back here only if other restaurant will be closed.And i put 3 and not 2 star only for the beauty of modenese girls.

• Visited May 2012
West Pittston, Pennsylvania
“Gran Buffet”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I can't find anything wrong with this place. The buffet was unbelievable and the service was great. But the food was also delicious. I came here on a day trip from Bologna and it was like an oasis. If I could, I would have come here every day.. And you got everything for 15.50 Euro. So far that has been the best value on this trip and I am into my third week. I know someone will find something wrong, but I can't imagine what. You simply can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2012