“Very expensive drive”
Review of Pushstart

Pushstart
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Maranello
More attraction details
Owner description: Test Drive Ferrari and Lamborghini, drive these supercars on public roads or race tracks. rent car and driving courses
Reviewed August 27, 2013

For free you get to see from a close distance different luxurious cars like the Ferrari and the Lamborghini. But if you fancy a couple of minutes drive you get to pay quite a fee. But on the other hand how many times you get to drive such cars!!

2  Thank bajapor007
There are newer reviews for Pushstart

Reviewed August 22, 2013

To drive a Ferrari is highly recommendable for any car fan. Pushstart is a great way to experience this. The staff is very professional, but beware of the insurance franchise, which is up to 10.000€.

1  Thank Jan A
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had booked a 30 mins drive as a gift for my boyfriend.
On arrival, the only people in the store were staff, yet they just looked at us. i advised I had a booking, and the young lady behind the desk did not smile, did not tell us what the drive would entail, just that we should stand outside.

So we did not know how the whole experience would work - when you are paying 180e you would think the service would be a little personalised; that they would explain someone would be the car with the driver, that additional passengers could go.

The gent who travelled with us in the car, nice guy, but he was on his phone for the last 10 minutes of our journey and just pointed where we were to go to.

On arrival back, the place was madness with tourists - no such thing as a queue, just people shouting at people at the desk. They wanted to see us a photo which we wanted, but to pay, they pointed us to the madness of the desk.

All in all, taking the ferrari out was super, but the service around it, was a lot to be desired.

3  Thank Vonnoc
PushstartSrl, Direttore at Pushstart, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Customers,
we thank you so much for your feedback. We're having even more success than expected nowadays with much more clients asking and using our services all day long, 10 hours a day, seven days a week, 363 days a year (365 days last year as some customers asked for our services on Christmas Day and the New Year). We really think that Trip Advisor is an important tool that allows us to evaluate people's satisfaction and a useful planning and reflection instrument for future actions. Once again, Trip Advisor is helping us on our daily programming and budgeting: we're buying more new cars and increasing our personnel, indeed as some moments and positions get really busy and stressful.
Hence, we really want to thank you once again for sharing your experience, helping us to warn against bad practices and improve our company. Best Regards

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The company is conveniently located next to the Ferrari museum in Maranello. I drove a Ferrari F430 Spider for around 20 minutes for 120 Euro. It was so worth it! What a driving experience! Amazing feeling and the instructor had a very laid-back approach when it came to which gear and/or speed to use.

With that said, there is more to wish for when it comes to the overall experience.

The lady who seemed to be in charge of the counter was not particularly friendly towards customers, especially those who did not understand her Italian comments.

Furthermore, before the test drive, I clearly said I would buy the video recording of the test drive. This seemed to be standard procedure. Yet after the test drive, I was told to wait, unclear of for how long. Ultimately, after about 30 minutes of waiting, I was told to write down my e-mail address and that they would send me the video free of charge which I appreciated. However, after reminder e-mail from me, they responded a week after the test drive that the video was lost.

For them it's obviously only daily business, but for me it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

2  Thank Martin_A_Sweden
Reviewed July 22, 2013

vroom.i drive ferarri 458 italy its amazing car with great performance and look.its fast.stabil and brakes is good.i pay about 120 e for 10 min to drive .ferrari is ferrari.now they have lamborghini aventador.