Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience Ferrari Factory
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I love cars and as we were staying in local Formigine for a family event this visit was a must. I wasn't disappointed with the museum, so many greats from the past and present. Factory tour is a little disappointing as it is literally a drive around the town that is the Ferrari factory but no venturing inside where the magic happens. It was however very factual and I am glad that I included it in my visit. I'd go again given the chance just to spend more time around these magnificent works of automotive art.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank S2747VHpaulb
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

As I am passionate about cars, it was the ideal place to visit. Full of classic and sports cars. Very happy to have visited it.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

To get a tour you need to own a Maserati or have connections. WE had a terrific tour that I had to make as my dealer just did not follow thru despite multiple phone calls from me. So if you dealer say's he is trying, you make the contact as it is we'll worth it. The showroom is fabulous with multiple cars on display. They will take your picture with a special car and present it to you. The pretty girls are all dressed in identical Maserati blue uniforms and they are stunning. The tour is so exciting and interesting. See the production by hand and the quality control with everyone wearing cool Maserati uniforms. I could go on & on.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank lfbmonkey
Reviewed November 14, 2017

We took the Factory Tour as it sounds like... a factory tour... However, the tour was a bus ride to see the BUILDINGS of the factory where we saw buildings, windows, doors and the highlight was to see where the employees eat... forgot to mention that we were taken to another building and were told that there was the UNDERGROUND centre for the F1 racing (seriously??? telling us underground???) needless to say that the kids fell asleep... I wrote a complaint to Ferrari and they didn't even bother to get back to me... Feels like Ferrari takes advantage of the brand's fans. Huge disappointment from the brand name...

Date of experience: October 2017
15  Thank Odelya L
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Lots to do there. Museum was great with all the models on display.
F1 cars as well.
Factory tour was good but you got a bus ride through the Main Street in the factory complex. You saw all the buildings and explanation was provided of what happens in those buildings.
It was great to see the cars coming out of one building and going into another. Probably won't see as many La Ferraris in one place anywhere else in the world. They also took us to their test track which was interesting to learn about. Luckily there was a GT car being tested at the time so we were able to watch from the bus as it took laps around.
My son was over the moon and did quite a bit of damage in the gift shop!! Lol.

Date of experience: October 2017