“It blew my mind!”

Order Online
Ranked #251 of 2,233 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The best food I had during my 1 month Italian trip. It's just a perfection of flavors and textures. I tried a lot from the menu and was truly amazed by everything. Highly recommended! The best value for money you can ever get!

Date of visit: September 2017
Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

We are here in Italy for our honeymoon and have been to many restaurants already in the two weeks we have been here. This place blew our mind. Amazing! I would eat here every meal if I was here longer.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 8, 2015

I came twice in 2 days.

Very good lunch, really tasty, big portions, great products.
The manager of the restaurant is passionated, the employees are great, dynamic, friendly and very efficient at the same time.
COMPLIMENTI to Manico !
Hope to be back soon even if I live in Paris!

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Delicious food, reasonable price, perfect takeaway lunch. You'll get your order in five minutes by the very kind staff :)

Reviewed September 16, 2015

BRAVI !
I ordered dinner the night I was moving my house and had no kitchen any more. It was late and I did not want to go out but I did not want usual take out menu. I called manico and the dinner was fantastic - the tagliatelle al ragu were top quality with real fresh pasta in bologna style - thinner than most and with delicious sauce. The caprese salad was a very large portion and tasty. The biggest surprise was the dessert - tenerina a ciocolato con mascarpone - the absolute best I ever tasted. The people on the phone were freindly and the delivery arrived in record time with everything complete to have a "real" dinner nothwithstanding that EVERYTHING in my house had been packed up - the meal came the elegant containers you could serve right on the table with cutlery, napkins and all. It was far and away the best take out meal I every had. The price was also a pleasant surpise - at first I thought they had made a mistake ! I would recommend everybody to order from Manico. I cant wait until they open the shop in downtown Bologna.