“Comfortable apartment in a great location.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
budgettra...
melbourne australia
“Comfortable apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed September 23, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This apartment had everything we needed for our Bologna stay, it's best feature is probably it's location, everything is just outside your door.
The two towers are at the end of the street & these are ideal for finding your way back after a days exploring. We enjoyed traveling to the Enzo Ferrari Museum as much as we appreciated the yummy large pizzas 2 doors away.
We have stayed at quite a few apartments in Europe now & the quality of this one is right up there with the best. Letizia was a great host & we very much enjoyed meeting her.

Sep 23, 2018
I always keep “ Casa Letizia” well equipped in order to offer to my guests what all they might need.
It’s a pleasure for me to assist them by providing information either on public transports or new tours around the City and I am always very pleased to offer advise/ suggestions on how to fully enjoy their staying in this beautiful city. I will keep doing my job with passion and dedication.
Anthony S
“Felt like home”
Reviewed August 3, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Perfect Apartment in a perfect location. Even better than it appears in the description and Letizia provides a very comprehensive introduction to Bologna and the local services that you may need. Make sure you include a weekend in your stay.

Aug 8, 2018
Many thanks!
Roving715...
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 24, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The location of this accommodation is perfect for exploring Bologna. Letizia was a wonderful hostess and we couldn’t fault the apartment in any way. We will definitely visit again!

Jul 31, 2018
Thank you, it was a pleasure to have you as a guest
Nancy T
Bellingham, Washington
“Convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed June 8, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Letizia is a very helpful host. She met us when we arrived and called a cab for us when it was time to leave. The apartment is in a very central location, within easy walking distance of the major sites. It is also fully furnished with everything you will need during your stay. Happy we stayed there and would book again.

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks again, we are always at your disposal for any need.
LindaRas
Minneapolis
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed May 19, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We loved this apartment. We loved the central location, with bars, restaurants and sights to see right outside our door, and yet surprisingly quiet at night. In furnishing the apartment, Letizia has anticipated everything a guest could possibly want. We made good use of the combo washer/dryer as we were already a week into our trip when we arrived in Bologna. The bathroom is good sized and comes with soft towels, a good shower and a professional quality hair dryer. The bed is very comfortable, with very nice linens and extra pillows for sitting in bed. The kitchen is small, but well equipped with both a Nespresso style coffee machine and a cone for making drip coffee. Anyway, who wants to cook when you have delicious Bolognese food literally steps away from the apartment. Finally, we especially enjoyed the welcome beer, water, pastries and coffee that she provided. This was our first visit to Bologna, and we are already planning the next one and looking forward to staying here again!

May 31, 2018
Thank you!
Mollydanc...
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Has everything you could want”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Casa Letizia is perfect for a stay in Bologna. The location is ideal, close to the two towers and Piazza Maggiore. Letizia is a very welcoming host and the flat has everything you need for your stay.
Thank you Letizia, we know where to come when we holiday in Bologna again.

May 8, 2018
I am very happy to see that the effort I put in my job has been appreciated. I always try to satisfy my guests’ needs because I know that any single
detail of a trip is important.
AnnieB211...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“perfect apartment in a perfect location”
Reviewed December 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Casa Letizia is right in the centre of Bologna, a couple of hundred yards from the two towers. We arrived to find Letizia waiting to show us around. It was spotlessly clean and equipped with everything you may need. It's small, but very elegant and nicely organized to make the most of the space. It doesn't feel at all cramped. The bed was very comfy and the shower, though a bit small, was fine. Letizia provides lots of information sheets on local restaurants and potential activities, as well as guides to possible train and bus trips. At the end of our week she organized a taxi to take us to the airport. She is very friendly and helpful and I recommend her beautiful apartment most highly. I hope to return before too long.

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you, it was a pleasure to have you as a guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing