“Wonderful apartment and lovely host”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Ian B
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Wonderful apartment and lovely host”
Reviewed December 6, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed here in August - sorry for the delay in posting this!
This was in fact our second visit to Casa Letizia, we stayed in 2015. Obviously we love the apartment and we agree that Letizia is the best! All the wonderful things that people say about the apartment and Letizia are all true. It was just so exciting to step through the door again this year and lovely to see Letizia. Our two weeks there were marvellous.
I am really hoping that we will be able to visit again next year. Bologna is now one of my favourite city's in the world and there are also so many other beautiful places easily accessible by train. I look forward to my next visit.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great apartment in great location
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 8, 2016
Dear Ian, thank you so much for your review.... and yes... I hope to meet you again i Bologna. Ciao! Letizia.
SheriMont...
“Travelers”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Casa Letizia's location is the best. Convenient to everything in Bologna. Letizia is the best... she is attentive to guest's needs and anticipate most points a guest will expect. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Dec 8, 2016
Thank you very much. You have been perfect hosts. You will be welcome to stay at Casa Letizia always. Thank you. letizia.
PierreRos...
Klerksdorp, South Africa
“Exceptional location”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

At 40 we visited europe for the first time including italy, austria, check republic and France. Our stay in Bologna was absolutely fabulous. The location was great. We were very close to a pizza take away, the due torres, a supermarket and also close to alot of tourist attractions and more. The actual appartment was very clean and had everything we needed. The owner, Letizia was a most generous host with delisious little surprises greeting us when we got there. She put in alot of effort to make our stay a memorable ocasion. Thank you Letizia... be sure that we will gladly stay with you next time we visit italy...

Nov 10, 2016
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure for me to have you as my guests. Your review is very gracious and brings me great satisfaction knowing that you enjoyed your stay. You are always welcome to stay at Casa Letizia and I hope to see you in the future. Letizia.
Sarah G
Canterbury
“Perfect for an autumn break”
Reviewed November 7, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Casa Letizia is perfectly located for a break away, right in the heart of old Bologna. Although the area is busy and lively the apartment is a good oasis away from the bustle and has double glazing to help keep it quiet. On a practical level it was also easy to pop back to drop off shopping purchases or use our own bathroom! The place was spotless and comfortable and had everything we needed and then some. We chose to eat out but the kitchen is well equipped should you wish to cook and we took advantage of the washing machine (and washing powder) midway in our stay. It was a delight to wander around the old buildings and streets with no particular agenda and the food in Bologna is amazing. Can recommend Cafe Tertzi for breakfast and the meat and cheese boards in the Quadrilatro area. Go up the tower first thing in the morning before there is a queue. Easy when you are staying right beside it. Highly recommend Casa Letizia both for the apartment and for Letizia herself. Grazie mille!

Liked best: Location
Older travelers
Dec 5, 2016
Thank you, It was a pleasure for me to have you as my guests!
Letizia.
Mrs-Karli...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant apartment, centrally located”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed in this apartment for 6 nights. It was brilliant place. Very clean, fully equipped, and very well located. Letizia, the owner, was an excellent host. She was very helpful and kind. She provided everything, it was exactly a house has to be. You don't have to worry about your daily needs (e.g. washing powder, shoe cleaner, sewing kit, tea, jam, basic need for cooking -oil, salt, pepper, sugar etc), even talcum powder!). Wifi was great.

Location, oh I loved it. Only a few minutes walking you will be at Due Torri, Mercato di Mezzo, Piazza Maggiore, San Stefano etc. Restaurants, shops, supermarkets, bars, cafes, all are easily reached within walking distance. Train station is a bit far, take a bus number 25, pay on the bus E1.50 or buy tickets from tabaccheria a few metres away from the apartment to the right.

My favourite cafe was Impero, not far from the apartment. Not only they had nice cakes but the buffet in the evening was superb. You buy one drink for E9.50 (cocktail,mocktail, beer, juice, or soft drink), you get free food, all you can eat! They were delicious. I tried other buffets, but Impero to me was the best (best service compare to others too).

We wish to return to Bologna, and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Clean, fully equipped, centrally located
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure for me to have you as my guests!
JVK084
Palm Beach, Florida
“Bologna at your doorstep!”
Reviewed October 8, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is a great place to stay if you want to explore and experience Bologna "la Grassa". The convenient location allows you to walk everywhere that on the tourist map. The information travel office is a 5 minute walk and tickets are available forall the significant tours to purchase.
The apartment is roomy enough for two people and the bath is spacious. The street below this first floor apartment is busy, however, the noise is minimized by the significant windows and drapes.
Hostess Letizia is most charming and helpful in pointing out some of the shopping and dinning locations. She made reservations for us at Grassilli's Ristorante for a Birthday celebration and had a birthday toast provided with a glass of Proseco. She knows the city and can be extremely helpful in planning your stay. I highly recommend this apartment!

Oct 8, 2016
Thank you very much it was a real pleasure to meet you. You will always be welcome in my flat!
Mizen55
“Superb”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My wife and I loved our stay at Letizia's apartment. It was beautiful and had everything we needed and more. The location is especially fantastic as it is very close to the center of Bologna and is on a quiet street. Letizia was extremely welcoming and helpful. She gave us some great suggestions about where to visit and eat. Our stay could not have been better.
Thank you Letizia!

Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 17, 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing