“Amazing sashimi! ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Simply, the best salmon sushi I’ve ever had. Urumaki are very nice, I strongly suggest the special roll and the chicken roll (I know it’s not fish, but you must try it!). I will come back for sure! A little bit out of the center of Bologna, but a visit to this restaurant for dinner is a strongly suggested choice!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank lucabyc
Write a reviewReviews (930)

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

This beautiful Japanese restaurant on the outskirts of Bologna has some of the nicest sushi I have ever had! I was genuinely suppressed to find such good Asian cuisine. I would recommend the eel and salmon - it just melts in your mouth, I had to order them twice. If you want some light but delicious food and warm service you have to go to Ristorante Giapponese Yoshi.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been a couple of restaurants last week but this was the best.. I was ready for
some sushi after all the pizza... service from Albert and the woman (sorry forget your name) was really good. Thanks

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

It is expensive and portion size was too small. The eri gohan was too sweet for my taste and that sweet and sour sauce was too much.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Nobella
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The place is a little bit far away so it took us some time finding it. The place is very nicely decorated, with a feel of luxury and attention to details. Food is very fresh and has esthetically pleasing look and nice taste. Service is fast.

Date of visit: March 2018