We booked this property after reading the New York Times review of it. We had room 303 and although it was kind of quirky with a funky, beamed ceiling, it was very large with a daybed and a huge bathroom with a tub and a motorized skylight. It was immaculate and nicely decorated, with a mini bar and small safe & right off the lift. It's true there were some stairs to get to the reception desk on the second floor, but where in Italy aren't there stairs? The staff was helpful enough, and certainly not rude. We skipped breakfast as there were plenty of cafes on the street nearby, so can not comment on it. Our room was also quiet with the window (double glazed) shut. At 85 euros it was a great value & we would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna