We agree with the many reviewers who have given good reports. Bologna is a city on a comfortable scale, we stayed three nights and the central location of this hotel made it easy to explore the city widely on foot. Others have mentioned that the hotel reception area is on the first floor, also taxis cannot get within about 100m, so it's unsuitable for the less able and for those who need a lot of luggage.
If you need your toilet paper folding into a neat 'V' each day and a chocolate on your pillow, you'll be disappointed. However, the location, the friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed and the very clean room made this the ideal choice for our short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna