A friend and I stayed at this hotel two weeks ago. We enjoyed the location, very close to everything. The rooms and staff were pleasant. The decor is attractive and tasteful. The price was reasonable for Italy. The breakfast was not quite enough compared to other Italian small hotels. One word of warning, this hotel has stairs and would be a bit difficult for some people who have problems with stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna