In a pedestrian area and you have to take your luggage up a flight of stairs (so know this going in) but it is not a problem. The hotel is clean and the bathroom is a nice size almost as big as the room. We had a nice little window that opened out to the street but it was too noisy to have open (we had the window closed so we could not hear the noise in the room). Bologna is beautiful but very crowded and noisy. It might have been because we were there over the weekend, during the week might be better. It is worth the visit, though. The hotel is close to the sites and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna