“one of the best hotel restaurants we have been to!”
Review of NeroArancio

NeroArancio
Ranked #799 of 2,234 Restaurants in Bologna
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Essential and pleasant lines are the background of our modern NeroArancio Restaurant, an ideal place to taste traditional dishes and typical products of the Bologna area, prepared with fresh and high quality ingredients. A modern and pleasant environment welcomes those who want to taste a range of food and wines focusing on the typical dishes of the Bologna cuisine, enriched by the chef's daily new proposals. In addition to the wide range in our "à la carte" menu, at NeroArancio you may also organise banquets, buffets, coffee breaks and reserved work breakfasts.
Reviewed May 5, 2019

An excellent substantial meal, we normally avoid hotel restaurants but it was cold outside and we were tired. Outstanding dishes were my cotoletta and my wife's salmon. Prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed September 10, 2017

It is so convenient having this gem inside the Savhotel. I look forward to eating here on my frequent business trips to Bologna. I almost always get the Tortellini en brodo soup and the Cotoletta, always delivers.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2017

We are currently staying at The Savhotel and this restaurant is within the hotel. We ate there last night and both myself and my husband agreed it was very very good. The menu is different which was a very pleasant surprise. After a busy day in Bologna it is nice not to have to go roaming around at night looking fir somewhere to eat. Starters were lovely I had the beef carpaccio with artichoke and parmiganno and my husband had lemon drizzled artichokes and parmiganno flakes, We both had mains of red mullet in a cherry tomato soup again delicious and very different. A bottle of red wine from Puglia was excellent.we could not fault anything service was brilliant not rushed at all. We are returning again tonight so that says it all.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank lyndabeckwith
Reviewed March 27, 2016

We recently dined in this restaurant 3 times during a 4 night stay at the Sav hotel this was mainly because because we did not feel safe walking around the street of Bologna at night due to the amount of migrants and beggars walking the streets.

The young lad and girl in the restaurant were very pleasant (sorry i cant remember your names) and informative about the food and drinks, the food was tasty and the Balsamic vinegar was just gorgeous like treacle. The pasta was very good and the Ragu very tasty, nicer than the pasta in Donattelo restaurant that we visited. My only complaint was that one night the pasta was luke warm and on another night the medium steak we ordered was slightly undercooked but the piece of meat was stunning so tender and tasty, i think you should serve the food on warm plates to stop the food cooling quickly.

The chocolate desert with the red nougat was to die for, compliments to the chef.

The wine is very good and overall great value for money, well worth trying this place when visiting this hotel

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

I'm staying in savhotel so it was sure i will try the restaurant. I would say extremely good food with fast and nice service. The daily wine is surprisingly good. I'm impressed that the waiter lets me explore my poor italian on him.

Date of visit: February 2016