“Recommended by 2 Food Lovers to me!”
Review of Cremeria Funivia

Cremeria Funivia
Ranked #4 of 115 Dessert in Bologna
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Carmelita of Cook Italy and Allesandro of Italian Days recommended to me. I have been 3 times in the last 10 days. My mouth has watered over several flavors and decided to just stick to my fave.....the Cavour flavor today for my last one! The best lemon you have ever tasted and lemon is not one of my top picks. Go sit in the park across the street and enjoy every spoonful!

1  Thank jcg900
There are newer reviews for Cremeria Funivia

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this cremeria while exploring the city and we were pleasantly surprised. Very rich flavors and exciting creations will ensure cravings!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This gelateria was recommended by Alessandro of Italian Days. When we visited, the line up was long – full of mostly younger women, and who knows gelato better than young women? Their melon tasted like a perfectly ripe intensely sweet melon and had small chunks of fruit (the best one I've had, and I ate melon gelato everywhere I could, as it's my favourite). Alice – with mascarpone and chocolate sauce – was creamy and decadent, with the sauce lining the bottom of the cone. I would eat here daily if it was in my home town.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Holy [--] this is good.

They win. This is the best gelato I've ever had (haven't tried 'em all, but I live in Italy and make it a point to try "the best" wherever I go).

If you've even a slight desire for some ice cream, go here. If you've a strong desire for some ice cream, make sure to visit the bancomat and grab some cash on the way, because you'll probably cycle through the lines a couple times for seconds, thirds, fourths...

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This has to be the best ice cream ever - the chocolate and coffee varieties are just heavenly.
The shop is spacious and very clean and is located by the side of Piazza Cavour where there is a small park with seats so you can enjoy your ice cream in comfort.