“Great location and apartment”
Review of Residence Mirasole

Residence Mirasole
Ranked #16 of 109 Specialty Lodging in Bologna
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great location and apartment”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just returned to the states, after spending two weeks at Mirasole. It was a wonderful vacation, very relaxing, delicious food and wine. Ilaria was a delight to interact with, both during booking and after meeting her at the apartment. It was very clean, my friend and I always like to have a bedroom each and couldn't have been happier with the apt. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was the lack of an outdoor space, which we knew when we booked it. The location is great for walking around the city, lots of restaurants, pastry and coffee shops nearby. Would definitely reccommend to others. Thanks for everything. Ciao! Amy, Pittsburgh,PA

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank AmyJo320

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed for 1-1/2 months in a lovely apartment while working in Bologna. The apartment was clean and comfortable, very tastefully decorated, and had everything I needed for cooking and washing clothes, internet for work, etc. A quiet interior garden with birds singing in the morning - I was very happy there!

Ilaria was a pleasure to work with, and I look forward to staying at Mirasole when I return to Bologna.

Room Tip: Call Ilaria ahead of time to see what kind of rooms/apartments she has available.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was at bolgna on 28th August to 2nd September 2011 to attend the conference of Europian Genetic foundation ..My family was with me.( My wife and tow kids). So I needed a big and homely accomodation . Mattio Dutto ,the co ordinator of EGF introduced me with Ilaria Chieffo of Residence Mirasole by e mail.
After then, everythings was happend smoothly . We arrived at bologna airport and welcomed by the Taxi driver, reached Residence Mirasole and further welcomed by Ilaria Chieffo , We stayed 5 days . Upto my departure for paris, we stayed safely under the hosting of Ilaria . She is very friendly, versatile and efficient .All of my family member was impressed with her. We mised her.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family