1,449 results
All reviews bologna airport min drive late flight stayed one night triple room would stay here again easy access rooms are clean the bus borgo euros ducati midnight convenience centro
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019

On the surface, my check in at the accommodation went smoothly. I arrived late, was tired from a full day of transportation and was ready to get cleaned up and into bed. I went up to my room and showered immediately. I walked from the bathroom to my luggage to take my pajamas (naked) and a man enters my room with his OWN key. I yelled and he left. I took my clothes on, went down to reception and the young male receptionist took no responsibility for the mishap at all. All he said and repeated was that it wasn't his fault.
There was no food available at the time that I arrived.
The cleaning was not done to standards. I even found a ping pong ball on the bathroom floor, along with hair, an empty toilet paper roll, and an unclean towel.
Good point was the proximity to the airport.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelBolognaAirport, Direttore at Hotel Bologna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Dear guest

we are really sorry for your negative notes.
We are going to check what happened that night; maybe a system error which shows us your room completely empty and cleaned.
However , we are really sorry for the mishap described and we are going to analyse the case.
Regarding the cleaning, we are really surprised. Normally, as you can check in our reviews, this point gets positive notes. We are sure this was a system error, as we explained at the beginning.
We kindly ask you to advise us in time when the incident occurs, in that way we can try to solve the problem.
Kind regards- Management Department

Reviewed January 1, 2019

We are a family of 6 plus a dog, who needed a place to overnight on our way across Italy We chose the Hotel Bologna Airport and were pleasantly surprised by not only the quality of the property, but especially the warm and personal welcome from the staff. The food in the restaurant was delicious, varied, and very reasonably priced, Maximo in the restaurant and Rafael in the bar were particularly friendly. We would definitely stop there again, and perhaps use it as a base for visiting Bologna.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Corporate hotel. Not as close to airport as thought. No benefit as just as easy to get to airport from town where there are more restaurants etc as there was not much near to the hotel. Very good breakfast though and transfer to the airport which cost 6 euros per person.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place! Comfortable rooms, nice people! The breakfast was delicious! I wanted to surprise my fiancé with a Lamborghini test drive, which is just 20 minutes from this hotel. It was one of our best experience in Bologna! :)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Only good if your flying out early it’s is far from town and we found it hard to get into Bologna and fine our way around - the town it self is spread out but the food is great and plenty to choose from.
The restaurant at the hotel was over priced for what you got and the room was very small for the price, staff we not that helpful

Date of stay: October 2018
HotelBolognaAirport, Direttore at Hotel Bologna Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear guest
we are sorry for reading these negative notes from you.
The hotel is strategic for those who needs to fly very early in the morning, that's way we offer lots of services at this regard. Normally, our hotel is not choosed for its proximity to the city center.
Anyway, our guests can reach the center easily: there 's a pubblic bus which runs every 10 minuts.
Regarding the restaurant, our prices are very cheaper compared to the typical italian restaurants.
To be considered that italian food is more expensive than other types.
Kind regards