“Awful!!!”

Neighborhood: Santo Stefano
London, United Kingdom
“Awful!!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Don't go here there are much better restaurants in Bologna and within a couple of hundred metres of here, I'm sure the restaurant used to be good, as I have had friends tell me so, however it seems to me that the owner no longer cares about it or the food, i have been to Italy many times and I would say this is one of the worst dining experience I've had there! The restaurant was made even worse when I had to get up and find our own coats, as the bill was just left on the table, and no one came back, and saw a man who seemed to be the owner, smoking in the door way between the kitchen and the restaurant, yes, this is inside both the kitchen and the restaurant, not an outside door! Oh expensive too!!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank GrahamKingLondon

London, United Kingdom
“Don't bother, there's much better in Bologna.”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Nothing good I'm afraid. I'm sure it might have been good when the owner could be bothered with the food, but it's obvious they can't be now.