1,810 results
All reviews train station minute walk city centre quirky hotel would definitely stay here again quiet at night tea and coffee short break excellent breakfast piazza maggiore croissants excellent hotel nice stay quiet location hotel is located the main square fresh fruit
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Located a 15min walk to the historic center, quiet. Very friendly and efficient staff. Single room was small, but spotlessly clean (bathroom). Matress very soft, a new one wouldn't hurt. Good breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Everything was brilliant! I can hardly name a disadvantage. Maybe a little bit dark room, but it is not so important for a nice stay, as for me. Very friendly stuff, very good location. I will definitly come back again

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I had one night in Bologna and it ended up being a difficult one due to a badly installed electrical system installed on the roof of my room 309. Loud and irregular noise meant I was unable to get any sleep and led me to ask for a new room at 4:30 in the morning. I was given a new room to stay in which also suffered from noise from outside ventilator.

Lady at reception this morning apologized saying the electrical system is normally shut off at night - although nice of her to apologise it doesn't give me my night's sleep back.

Except for thin walls, misinstalled electrical appliances and a lot of noise, the hotel is located only 7-8 minutes from the train station, has a friendly set of employees and a cute although limited breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 28magnusd
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I want to like this place - and there is a lot to like - but it is not quite there - but I can see the direction they are heading.........
All communal areas are eclectic and give the "boutique" effect. The rooms - and I tried 3 - you can hear the showers and bathroom of the rooms above you. Infact the walls and floors are the thinnest I have "heard" for a long time. Also the finish in my eventual room (604) is not up to standard in respect of decoration.
I do not understand the rave reviews about breakfast - it is adequate at best. All cold meats and cheese are processed and obviously bought in packs - why when you are in a culinary region of wonderful produce. And who things an automatic yogurt dispenser is a good idea?!?
The girls at breakfast were very nice. The same cannot be said for the male members of staff at reception - not the most friendly on check in or out.

As I said at the start - I can see where this place is going - but it needs attention to detail to make it 4 star - i hope they get there in the end.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel 15/20 minutes walk from City centre.. Lovely rooms and unusual quirky lobby area..I would have no problem staying here again and for two reasons.. Firstly the staff are so helpful so nice and a pleasure to deal with. And second the breakfast is incredible. From the amazing tea and coffee selection to the meats cheeses fruit and veg preserves yogurts bacon sausage and eggs juices croissants breads cakes biscuits cereals and I'm probably forgetting something it was amazing..I would definitely recommend this hotel .

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple