“Wow”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Porto
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Went for lunch an was that impressed we went back for dinner that night! Went back that might and well what can I say,it was just fantastic!from start to finish it was wonderful. The starter of cold meats and cheese was to a very high standered. We all had pasta which was out of this world. The pasta was very fresh an cooked to perfection,my dad an sister had the ragu that they said they'd been blown away and I had the tortellini with rosemary and potatoes. The service was prompt and efficient. It's a must restaurant if in bologna. Thanks for a livery evening guys x

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

One of the best meals i have had in Italy would go back no problem ! Staff were so friendly and food was extremely good ! Not too dear either

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We happened upon this place at lunch and were glad to see it was obviously popular with local businesspeople. Speaking decent-enough Italian, we ordered two pizzas among the four of us. Somehow they brought out three pizzas. They weren't thrilled to take the extra one back, but they did. The pizzas were fine.

Smokers and nonsmokers are not separated in the outdoor seating, which can make for a smoky lunch.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Went without planning, but got lucky, since the place tourned out to be a real restaurant and not a tourist trap. Everything was good and within the right price range.

Limoncello vey good.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wandering by chance ,not far from Piazza Maggiore,off Via Farini, I decided to have lunch after trying to find something open and it was getting late. I had an excellent Risotto Alla Pescatora ,Pescespada and Macedonia . Everything was fresh and tasty.I spoke to an American family from Philadelphia whose son was going to study 4 months at the university eating Pizza which they said was very good..the waiters and staff were friendly and talkative and I had an enjoyable time.Would definitely return. The prices ok though glasses of wine high even after an explanation of why as it was told to me by my the staff.